Call for Entries
CALL FOR ENTRIES -
NOW OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
Elephant in the Room
Entry Deadline: March 25, 2023
Exhibit of accepted artworks
April 7 - June 4, 2023
Accepted art must be brought to the gallery. No shipping.
Enter via the CaFE website only.
As one of the most iconic and beloved animals on the planet, elephants are a source of inspiration and wonder for artists of all mediums.
We welcome submissions from Colorado artists working in any medium, from sculpture, painting, photography, printmaking, installations and group efforts. We encourage artists to think creatively and explore the many facets of the elephant, from their remarkable size and strength to their gentle intelligence and social bonds.
This is a great opportunity for artists to showcase their work to a wider audience and contribute to an important conversation about the conservation and protection of elephants. We encourage all artists to consider submitting their artwork for this exciting exhibit. “Elephant In The Room”
Original 2D or 3D work only. No Videos, giclee prints or Ai
All work must be for sale.
Must be able to provide quality images of your work without background and statement about your work and the size of work with and without frame
Accepted Art must be brought to the gallery. NO SHIPPING
- All artwork must be well executed, clean, dry and ready to display.
- All 2D work must be ready to hang with a secure wire on the back. No zigzag or triangular hangers, no plastic frames.
- 2D work use simple frames! Unframed paintings on canvas or board must have at least a 1 ½ in. border
- 2D work can be no larger than 48 wide x 72 long with or without a frame
- All 3D work must not exceed 50 pounds. If work weighs more than 25 pounds artist may need to help install piece.
- If the 3D work is to be hung on the wall it cannot exceed 25 pounds.
- If 3D artwork is to be displayed on a pedestal it should be no larger than 24 x 24 inches at the base.
- 3D work must be sturdy and able to stand-alone.
- If a piece of art requires special nails or equipment for display please bring or send with art.
- Artists are solely responsible for delivery to gallery and pick-up of all artwork.
- All accepted artists must supply the gallery with a short statement about their work.
- Artists name and contact information must be permanently attached to the back of the artwork with the title of piece, medium, size, and price.